Giving To Those Who Have Given So Much
Headwaters for Heroes
Headwaters for Heroes is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization serving our Combat Wounded Veterans & Gold Star families through hunting and fishing events as a base foundation for our outdoor therapy programs. We focus on group events, as we have firm belief that true healing will take place in a community of those that have experienced the struggles and sacrifices of war. The healing process in most cases never ends, but if by being surrounded by others with similar experiences can make the process easier, then we will continue our efforts in giving the platform to those who need it.
Our Upcoming Events
- April 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at Weber’s Gun Range
- April 11 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Headwaters for Heroes Office
- April 14 @ 8:00 am - April 16 @ 5:00 pm
- April 16 @ 8:00 am - April 18 @ 5:00 pm
- April 24 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 pm at Headwaters Saloon
Help Us Support Our Heroes
We are a 501 (c) (3) and your donations may be tax deductible.