1st Annual Headwaters for Heroes
“Heroes on Horseback”
September 12-14, 2014
Located on the Lyndon B. Johnson Ranch outside of Stonewall, Texas.
Hosted by the LBJ family, the Lyndon B. Johnson National Park, and Headwaters for Heroes
Come out and join us for horseback riding, food, and entertainment! Wounded warriors and multiple-deployment soldiers and families are invited to attend. Accommodations, all meals, and horses are provided. The event will include a private tour of the LBJ show barn and museum located on the property, as well as a guide along the ride providing information on the family and ranch. All ages welcome, no riding experience necessary.
Schedule of Events
- 5-7 p.m. Arrive at Stonewall Motel for check-in, escort out to ranch
- 7:30 Dinner served
- 8 p.m. Entertainment provided
- 7 a.m. Breakfast served at ranch
- 8:30 a.m. Mount up and ride out. Ride will take approximately 6 Hours, including tours, and lunch.
- 12 p.m. Lunch served on the trail
- 2:30 p.m. Arrive back at camp, rest period
- 6 p.m. Dinner served
- 7:30 p.m. Horse games and entertainment
- 8 a.m. Breakfast served
For information, please call Kate Carpenter at 541-513-6943 or Erica Kumamoto at 210-556-5433